Wood, PP cord, metal, plastic letters
Pacifier chain green blue
★ with 100% love and care for you :-) ★
Fantastic pacifier chain with all components as shown in the photo. The chain will be with your desired name
prepared. Please provide the name when purchasing.
Please note that a pacifier chain should not be longer than 22cm because of the risk of strangulation (measured from the clip).
In the case of longer names, motifs would then either have to be hung or the lenses between the letters should be left out.
Pearls can also be omitted.
For special customizations, please contact us BEFORE buying.
We offer you:
★ fast processing and shipping
★ Excellent quality and safety (all products comply with DIN EN 12586, (standard for pacifier holders)
★ loving creation and consideration of extra wishes
There are none for the white plastic letters: Ä, Ö or Ü! Also there are no letters with accent above it! (e.g. È). Hyphens etc. are also not available.
Double names are unfortunately not possible with pacifier chains, please only choose a name or a short form! In the case of double names, there is also the option of manufacturing a pacifier chain with a double strand (for an additional charge).
Instructions for use:
For your child's safety
- Check the pacifier holder before each use. Throw it away at the first sign of damage or defects!
- Never extend the pacifier holder! Risk of strangulation!
- Never attach the pacifier holder to cords, ribbons, straps or loose parts of clothing. Your child can struggle with it.
- Make sure the garment is secure. The pacifier holder may only be attached to the child's clothing.
- The pacifier holder should only be used under adult supervision. It must never be used when the child is in a cradle, playpen or bed.
- The pacifier holder is used to attach the pacifier to the garment. Do not use the pacifier holder as a toy or teether.
- If necessary, clean the pacifier holder only with a damp cloth, never with disinfectants or cleaning agents. Do not wash in the dishwasher and washing machine. Do not put in the sterilizer or boiling water. Do not soak.
Store only in a dry state.
You can also reach my shop at
Our materials are selected in accordance with the requirements of DIN EN 71-3 (standard for the migration of certain elements from toys / toy material).