would you like to work with ACT! 7 or ACT! 8 but prefer to send emails with MS Outlook?
Then you should use ACT!-Email-Connect for MS Outlook.
With ACT!-EMAIL-CONNECT for MS Outlook, You can start your Outlook email from ACT
And you can simply send the mail from Outlook or you send and attach to ACT!
The email address is the key for the connection to ACT! – No ACT! email client is needed
Every time an email is attached a small message window acknowledges the successful action
The email is automatically attached to the ACT! Contact record.
Incoming mails can be attached the same way. This is very useful and easy to use.
- You do not need the ACT! email client anymore.
- Works with ACT! 7 and ACT! 8 English (and German) and MS Outlook 2000/2002/2003.
- We can provide versions for other languages on request.
- Creates histories for outgoing and incoming emails in MS Outlook
- You can also attach multiple emails in your Outlook inbox to a contact record in ACT!
- Every attached mail will be acknowledged with a dialog box
- Click on the contact in that dialog box and switch from Outlook to the ACT! Contact record.
- Recommended resale price: 1 USER: $ 69 USD / Euro, 10 USERS: 59 0 USD / euro
- ACC’s receive a 30% discount
- NFR key are available at the half price for ACC’s
In the trial version only emails with a, e, i, o, u could be attached