ACTlook transfers all ACT! contacts from the current lookup or any group to MS Outlook. If you like including the history.
This makes it possible to easily transfer ACT! contacts to a mobile phone or pda that is synchronizing with Outlook.
It is very useful for ACT! users that have private or non-sales contacts in Outlook and want to have both types of contact in one mobile device.
ACT!look is very easy to use. Click the ACT!look button in ACT! opens the ACT!look window.
In the main window you can set the export target folders for the different entities contact, task and activity. The following window sets the different ACT! types to export to calendar or task.
Pocket PC, SmartPhone or MDA / XDA?
Using this mobile devices, ACT!look is the perfect solution. Take all your CRM data with you.
- Works with ACT! 7(2005)-15(2013)
- Works with Office Outlook 2000 - 2013 (only 32 Bit Edition)
- Two languages: English / German
- Includes notes/history transfer
- Assign and map fields individually
- Free demoversion
- Every entity can be exported separately
- Export activities from selected users
- Works with Terminalserver (Every User has his own profile file)
Standalonesolution(runs outside of ACT!) available. Standalone version(normal exe file) can be started timebased via Taskmanager.
ACT!look replaces every 5th character with a X and every digit with a 7(phone numbers).