ACT!Counter writes unique identifiers to all contacts or your current lookup. Identifier exists out of an ascending number and a prefix/suffix which can be alphanumeric. Startvalue, leading zeros, number of digits and the interval is free defineable. Already filled fields can be ignored, so that more than one process is no problem. With a click on the 'Maximum' button ACT!Counter retrieves the highest value of a field and sets the startvalue automatically.
The perfect addon before import or export of your data.
- Compatible with ACT! (2005)-15(2013) in english and german
- Creates unique identifier to the records
- Identifier exists out of an ascending number and prefix/suffix which can be letters as well
- Retrieves the maximum value of a field
- Free defineable interval
- Count of digits with leading zeros free defineable
- Writes only to empty fields (optional)
- Last number will be saved for later starts
Demo shows only possible settings and preview. It do not write to the database.