Vishay TSHA6502 - High power GaAlAs 875nm 5mm IR (infrared) LED (emitter) - 875nm infrared 5 mm LEDs, ROHS.
Peak wavelength 875 nm,
viewing angle 48 degrees (±24°),
radiant intensity typ. 30 mW/sr,
forward current 100 mA, surge current 2.5 A,
rise / fall time 600 ns (bei 100 mA), 300 ns (bei 1.5 A),
forward voltage 1.5 V.
• Very highly efficient AlGaAs LED;
• Package type: leaded;
• Package form: T-1¾ (∅5 mm);
• High reliability;
• High radiant power;
• High radiant intensity;
• Low forward voltage;
• Suitable for high pulse current operation;
• Good spectral matching with Si photodetectors;
• Lead (Pb)-free component in accordance with RoHS 2002/95/EC and WEEE 2002/96/EC.
• Free air data transmission systems;
• This emitter series is dedicated to systems with panes in transmission space between emitter and detector, because of the low absorption of 875 nm radiation in glass.
from 10 pcs per 0.99 EUR;
from 100 pcs per 0.89 EUR.
Data sheet Vishay TSHA6502 PDF
Keywords (EN, GB, UK, USA, CA, AU, NZ): online shopping, buy now cheap, purchase order, online sell, best prices, inexpensive buying online, low prices, check price, IR, Vishay infrared emitting diode, diode data sheet diode, ir data sheet, diode data sheets, ir emitter diode, vishay pdf, vishay datasheet, TSHA 6502, 875nm, Germany.