Osram SFH485P - High power 880nm 5mm IR (infrared) LED (emitter) - 880 nm 5 mm LEDs infrared.
Peak wavelength 880 nm,
viewing angle 80 degrees (±40°),
radiant intensity 3.15-5.5 mW/sr,
total radiant flux 25 mW (according to data sheet), 16.9 mW (measured at 100 mA, after 60 s warm-up). Our results are slightly below those of the manufacturer, but are far more practical and make it easier to compare different LEDs.
forward current 100 mA, surge current 2.5 A,
forward voltage 1.5 V @ 100 mA / 3.0 V @ 1A,
switching times 600 ns / 500 ns.
• Very highly efficient AlGaAs-LED;
• Fabricated in a liquid phase epitaxy process;
• High reliability;
• High pulse handling capability;
• Good spectral match to silicon photodetectors;
• Same package as photodiode Siemens SFH217 = Osram SFH203P.
• For head movement tracking devices (Free Track) as per the designs (and LED type recommendation) provided on the website: http://www.free-track.net/english/
These devices can be used in conjunction with a standard WebCam, for example, to enable a disabled person to control a computer, or to simply improve the use of flight simulation software, especially the excellent IL-2 series, giving a highly-realistic sensation of flying: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IL-2_Sturmovik_(computer_game)
Assembling diagram: http://www.wwiionline.de/forum/showthread.php?p=44901
• IR remote control for hifi and TV sets, video tape recorders, dimmers;
• Remote control for steady and varying intensity;
• IR vision system for automatic control (position and speed regulator);
• Smoke detectors (UL-approval);
• Discrete light-reflection switches / interrupters (max. 500 kHz);
• Sensor technology;
• Low-cost Eyetracking System;
• Discrete optocouplers.
Data sheet Osram SFH485P PDF
Keywords (EN, GB, UK, USA, CA, IE, AU, NZ): online shopping, buy now cheap, purchase order, online sell, best prices, inexpensive buying online, low prices, check price, ir data sheet, semiconductor data sheet, osram sfh485p led, infrared diode datasheet, ir emitter diode, ir led datasheet, ir led pdf, osram ir led, osram infrared, sfh485p datasheet, 880 nm infrared LEDs, webshop, Germany, Waterford, Ireland, Corvallis, Oregon, OR, Cork, Ireland, Tonbridge, Kent, Pumpsaint, Llanrwda, Carmarthenshir, United Kingdom, Kingwood, TX, Będzin, Polska, Poland, Tampa, FL, Vermillion, SD, United States, Zadar, Grad Zagreb, Hrvatska (Croatia).