490nm high-brightness bluish-green (cyan, turquoise) LED in 3 mm package.
peak wavelength 490 nm,
viewing angle 30 degrees (±15°),
luminous intensity 9000 mcd,
forward voltage 3.3 V.
- Imitation of the color emission of the blue-green cathode fluorescent lights;
- Scientific instrumentation;
- Fluorometers for environmental monitoring;
- Fluoroscopic imaging systems;
- Biology: fermentation technology;
- Cellular analysis / detection system: excitation of fluorophores such as EGFP, or hMGFP, PicoGreen®, RiboGreen®, Fluorescein, QuantiT™ Protein, Quant-iT™ dsDNA, Rhodamine-110 at 490nm, emission wavelengths 510–570nm;
- Medical Instrumentation (prevention of caries by hardening the tooth enamel, hardening of fillings);
- Excitation of resonance Raman band of porphirin;
- Absorbance band of formazan product;
- Reduction of H20 to H2 in TiO2 suspension on TiO2 interface in photoreactors;
- Rapid detection of micro-organism that have been marked by fluorescein.
from 100 pcs per 0.92 EUR,
from 500 pcs per 0.87 EUR,
from 1000 pcs per 0.85 EUR.
data sheet BG-490-330 PDF
Keywords (EN, GB, UK, USA, CA, IE, AU, NZ): online shopping, where to buy now cheap, purchase order, online sell, best prices, inexpensive buying online, low prices, check price, emitting diode, electronics components shop, emitter diode, Germany, Power Light Systems GmbH, Bath, Birmingham, Bradford, Brighton & Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Canterbury, Carlisle, Chester, Chichester, Coventry, Derby, Durham, Ely, Exeter, Gloucester, Hereford, Kingston upon Hull, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Lichfield, Lincoln, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle upon Tyne, Norwich, Nottingham, Oxford, Peterborough, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Preston, Ripon, Salford, Salisbury (New Sarum), Sheffield, Southampton, St Albans, Stoke-on-Trent, Sunderland, Truro, Wakefield, Wells, Westminster, Winchester, Wolverhampton, Worcester, York, Armagh, Belfast, Derry (Londonderry), Lisburn, Newry, Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Stirling, Bangor, Cardiff, Newport, St David’s, Swansea, Fort Collins, CO, United States, USA.