TSOP31236 - IR Receiver Module for Remote Control Systems. CARRIER FREQUENCY 36 kHz. Analog / successor of popular TSOP1736. For STANDARD APPLICATIONS (AGC2 / AGC8). In VERY NOISY ENVIRONMENTS (AGC4) type TSOP31436 is recommended.
• Very low supply current;
• Photo detector and preamplifier in one package;
• Internal filter for PCM (pulse code modulation) frequency;
• Improved shielding against EMI;
• Supply voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V;
• Improved immunity against ambient light;
• Insensitive to supply voltage ripple and noise;
• Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC.
The TSOP312.., TSOP314.. series are miniaturized receivers for infrared remote control systems. A PIN diode and a preamplifier are assembled on a lead frame, the epoxy package acts as an IR filter.
The demodulated output signal can be directly decoded by a microprocessor. The TSOP312.. is compatible with all common IR remote control data formats. The TSOP314.. is optimized to suppress almost all spurious pulses from energy saving fluorescent lamps but will also suppress some data signals.
This component has not been qualified according to automotive specifications.
Data sheet Vishay TSOP31236 PDF
Keywords (UK, US, CA. IE, AU, NZ): store, cost, online shopping, buy now cheap, purchase order, online sell, best prices, inexpensive buying online, low prices, check price, infrared module TSOP31236 application circuit, free shipping, projector, bulbs,compare, test, vishay infrared, webshop, kitting, Germany, Power Light Systems GmbH.