Vishay TSHA6203 - High power GaAlAs 875nm 5mm IR (infrared) LED (emitter) - 875nm infrared 5 mm LEDs. Like LEDs Vishay TSHA6200, Vishay TSHA6201 and Vishay TSHA6202, but with better parameters.
Peak wavelength 875 nm,
viewing angle 24 degrees (±12°),
high radiant intensity: typ. 65 mW/sr,
forward current 100 mA, surge current 2.5 A,
rise / fall time 600 ns (bei 100 mA), 300 ns (bei 1.5 A),
low forward voltage: 1.5 Vbei 100 mA.
• Very highly efficient AlGaAs LED;
• Fabricated in a liquid phase epitaxy process;
• Package type: leaded;
• Package form: T-1¾ (∅5 mm);
• High reliability;
• High radiant power;
• Suitable for high pulse current operation;
• Good spectral matching with Si photodetectors;
• Lead (Pb)-free component in accordance with RoHS 2002/95/EC and WEEE 2002/96/EC.
• Free air data transmission systems;
•This emitter series is dedicated to systems with panes in transmission space between emitter and detector, because of the low absorbtion of 875 nm radiation in glass.
Data sheet Vishay TSHA6203 PDF
Keywords (EN, GB, UK, USA, CA, AU, NZ): online shopping, buy now cheap, purchase order, online sell, best prices, inexpensive buying online, low prices, check price, IR, Vishay infrared emitting diode, diode data sheet diode, ir data sheet, diode data sheets, ir emitter diode, vishay pdf, vishay datasheet, TSHA 6203, Germany, 875nm.