Le Creuset - Round Platter with Cutting Board
Le Creuset Cheese Plate - Whether entertaining a crowd or hosting an intimate dinner party, a generously sized platter with a selection of cheeses is a welcome addition to any gathering. Place hard or soft cheeses on the center beech wood cutting board, surrounded by crackers or bread slices. Remove the cutting board to pour dips or salsas into the center well.
Beech is a durable hardwood commonly used for spoons, cutting boards and kitchen countertops. Its nonporous grain and natural antibacterial properties reduce the risk of contamination. Beech is strong enough to resist cuts and gouges, but retains enough flexibility to be gentle on knives.
- Dense stoneware blocks moisture absorption to prevent cracking, crazing and rippling
- Impermeable exterior enamel resists stains and scratches from metal utensils
- Nearly-nonstick glazed interior easily releases foods for quick cleanup
- Platter is dishwasher-safe; hand-wash cutting board
A range of colour co-ordinated stoneware oven-to-tableware. Suitable for use in the oven, microwave, under the grill and in the freezer. Dishwasher safe. Strong and durable, it resists staining, chipping and cracking. The easy-clean, enamelled, scratch-resistant surface will not absorb odours or flavours. 5-year guarantee.
- thermal resistant from 260 ° C to -18 ° C.
- Suitable for oven, grill and microwave.
- Easy to clean thanks to its specially glazed surface.
- Dishwasher safe.
- scratch and cut resistant.
- smell or taste
- 5 year warranty.
- Ø 38 cm
Le Creuset Stoneware
All items in the Le Creuset stoneware range are original designs and have been hand-crafted, making each piece unique. Due to this uniqueness, there may be slight variations from piece to piece.
Le Creuset Stoneware is safe for use in the microwave, freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, oven and broiler. The maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C.
The enameled surface is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. The enamel is completely hygienic and will not absorb odors or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is extremely strong and durable, and resists staining, chipping and cracking. The handles, knobs and rims have been designed for a secure, easy-to-hold grip.
Cleaning and care
- DO NOT use any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or any other direct heat source.
- OVEN: Maximum oven-safe temperature is 500°F / 260°C. Use oven mitts for lifting at all times.
- BROILER: When using under a broiler allow a gap of no less than 2 ½ inches between the rim of the dish and the heat source.
- MICROWAVE: Handles may become hot during prolonged microwave use, especially if the handles are enclosed with plastic wrap. Cover just the open top of the dish, leaving the handles exposed.
- FREEZER-TO-OVEN USE: Do not place a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Place the frozen dish in a cold oven and set the temperature, allowing the dish and oven to heat together. Before serving always check that the center of the food is completely and uniformly hot.
- CLEANING: Before the first use, wash the dish in hot, soapy water, and rinse and dry thoroughly. For most day-to-day cleaning, cool the dish for a few minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, allowing the full cycle to complete. Never leave a dish fully immersed in water. For removal of stubborn residues allow the dish to cool, fill with warm, soapy water and allow it to soak for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the usual way using a plastic brush or scouring pad if necessary.