FLIR Scout III 640 30Hz
Order Requires Release Application at FLIR (Flir Consignee Statement)
(Will be sent by us after the order as PDF to complete)
The Flir Consignee Statement procedure (US Department of Commerce) can significantly extend the delivery time as stated above!
Since every order / camera has to be registered to the customer, no storage is possible
The FLIR Scout III PS Series are robust hand - thermal image equipment, designed specifically for wildlife viewing and hunting. Thermal imaging devices need no light source, to produce an image. They help you to see in virtually all weather conditions at night.
Heat sources of 180 cm can be seen up to 1100 m at a distance.
The FLIR Scout PS camera series is a low-cost thermal imaging camera FLIR for private use. The shock-resistant and very durable outdoor camera is only 657 grams.
The previously invisible is now visible!
With the help of the Scout PS-series camera is a detection and identification of animals and people with very large distance to the day and night time possible (depending on the model of 200-600 m).
Unlike as with conventional night vision equipment a thermal imaging camera requires no rest or Moonlight at all. It converts minimum temperature differences of an object and its surroundings in a video image.
The device series Scout II and Scout III by the resolution. With the Scout 640, more details are visible, so this is clearly more suitable for hunting use.
The FLIR Scout PS Series are robust hand - thermal image equipment, designed specifically for wildlife viewing and hunting. Thermal imaging devices need no light source, to produce an image. They help you to see in virtually all weather conditions at night.
Heat sources of 180 cm can be seen up to 315 m at a distance.
- Detector Type: 640x512 Pixel (327.680)
- VOx Microbolometer
- Focal Length: 35 mm Fixed Focus
- Field of View (HxW): 18° x 14°
- Frame Rate: 30Hz
- Waveband 7.5 - 13.5 m
- DDE Processing: FLIRProprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
- E-Zoom: 2-4x
- Start-up from Stand-by < 5 seconds
- Diopter Adjustment +2
- USB Port Software Updates/Upgrades/Charging
- Tasklight LED
- Built-in Viewfinder Display Color VGA LCD Display*
- Polarity / Detection Palettes White Hot; Black Hot; InstAlert™
- Image Optimization FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Video Output NTSC or PAL Composite Video; 9 Hz Refresh Rate
- Weight (with battery) 12 oz (340 g)
- Size (L Ä W Ä H) 6.70" x 2.31" x 2.44" (172 58.7 62 mm)
- Fixed Use Standard Tripod Mount
- Standard Warranty 2 Years
- Battery Type Internal Battery / Li-Ion
- Battery Recharging
- USB Cable for Internal Battery; AC Adapter;
- Optional Charging Cradle
- Battery Life (Operating) 5+ Hours Typical
- Rating IP-67 (submersible)
- Operating/Storage Temp. -4F – 140F (-20C – 50C)
- Handheld Package Inlcudes
- Scout PS-Series Thermal Handheld Camera, USB Cable, AC Adapter, Wrist Strap,
- Soft Drawstring Bag, Product CD
- Optional Accessories Charging Cradle, MOLLE-Compatible Belt Pouch
- Detect Man-Sized Target: (1.8 m Ä 0.5 m) ~500 yds (~450 m)
Actual range may vary depending on camera setup, environmental conditions, user experience, and display method.
*No onboard image/video capture.