send us back. The deadline is respected, if you send the goods before the expiration of the period of fourteen days. You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You must only come for a possible loss in value of the goods if this loss in value on one to test the texture, due to unnecessary handling properties and functioning of the goods.
We may refuse refund until we have received back the goods again or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, depending on which is the earlier date
Withdrawal form - pattern
(If you want to cancel the contract. Fill please this form out and send it back to us.)
Managing Director: Tino Geisler
Preilipper Street 1/7
Fax: 03672 8297181
Hereby I/we withdraw (*)
by me/us (*)
Contract for the sale of the following goods
(*) / the provision of services (*)
Ordered the (*) / get most (*)
Name of / the consumer (s)
Address of / the consumer (s)
Signature of / the consumer (s) (only for communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
End of cancellation policy
§ 4 right of withdrawal and consequences of withdrawal for entrepreneurs
The clause 1 does not apply if you purchase the goods for their commercial or self-employed professional activities (not a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB). No revocation, return or Exchange rights entitled to them.
If you still want a return, proceed as follows:-Please read us in writing (email, fax, mail) about their return request to invoice. -We will then consider whether we voluntarily give any return or Exchange you. An obligation on our part to take back or Exchange does not exist. -We reject a return of goods without previous establishment of contact with us. -If we do agree voluntarily with a return or an Exchange, we charge a processing fee in the amount of 15% of the net value of the goods. Shipping costs for return and Rückversandtes are non-refundable and are at your expense. The taking back of the goods is only in their original packaging, undamaged and unused possible. A withdrawal is excluded, unless the goods are already in use or is damaged.
§ 5 delivery service, delivery and delivery time
(1) the purchaser is an entrepreneur, the following conditions shall apply:
(a) the beginning requires an abbreviation of all technical questions by specified delivery time. Complying with lower delivery obligation assumes the timely and proper fulfilment of the obligation of the buyer. With every order we reserve the right to demand an appropriate advance payment. (Special design) The order will be processed upon receipt of the deposit.
(b) the delivery is effected by us subject to the proviso that we supplied itself properly and in a timely manner and not to represent the lack of availability. In case of delivery problems of an article the company store to the fulfilment of the contract NB, insofar as this has come about is committed. Non-availability of the goods we to be additionally inform and refund any advance. We reserve the right however to offer on a qualitatively equivalent article.
(c) damages, even if late, incorrect, or incomplete delivery is excluded, if there is no gross negligence or willful misconduct. The purchaser is not a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, the liability for damages to the foreseeable, typically occurring damage is limited
(d) the shipping costs are calculated according to size and weight. In the case of delivery to a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB is sent at our risk. Otherwise, the danger of sending to buyer.
(2) the customer is a consumer who applies for the delivery on the product page for each product to specify delivery time.
§ 6 payment terms, late payment
Unless otherwise agreed, our invoices upon receipt of the goods without deduction shall be payable. Payment via bank transfer, delivery cash on delivery or upon collection in cash upon delivery of goods.
§ 7 retention of title
(1)The goods remain up to the complete payment property of the company NB store INH. Tino Geisler.
(2)In case of seizures or other interventions of third parties has to notify us so that we can take action according to § 771 ZPO the Orderer immediately in writing. As far as the third party is not in a position to the Court and out-of-court costs of an action pursuant to § 771 ZPO refund, is liable to the purchaser for the loss incurred us.
(3)The purchaser is not a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, he is entitled to resell the goods in the ordinary course of business; He however already now all claims amounting to the final invoice amount (including VAT) shall we our claim, which accrue to him from the resale against his buyers or third parties, regardless of whether the goods without or after processing has been sold. The customer remains entitled to collect this claim even after the assignment. Our authority to collect the claim itself, remains unaffected. However, we undertake not to collect the claim as long as the buyer meets his payment obligations from the proceeds, is not in default of payment and in particular no petition for bankruptcy or composition or insolvency proceedings or payment default. This is the case, but so we can require that the purchaser known gives us the assigned claims and their debtors, makes all the necessary information, documents and notifies the debtors (third parties) of the assignment.
(4)The connection of the purchased goods by the customer is always carried out for us. Is processed the goods with other items not belonging to us, we shall acquire co-ownership of the new item in proportion to the value of the goods (final invoice amount, including VAT) to the other processed objects at the time of processing. The same as for the purchased goods delivered under retention of title applies to the object resulting from the processing thing indeed.(5) we undertake to release the securities due to us on the customer's request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claims to be secured by more than 10%; the selection of the securities to be released is up to us.
§ 8 guarantee and defects
(1)The statutory provisions shall apply. Claims based on defects in the sense of § 437 No. 1-3 BGB shall expire after 2 years. If the buyer not a consumer in the sense of § 13 BGB is claims based on defects become time-barred sense of § 437 Nos. 1-3 German civil code after 1 year.
(2) an additional guarantee consists in the goods supplied by the supplier only if this has been expressly provided in the confirmation of order to the respective article.
§ 9 liability
(1) claims for damages are excluded.
Claims for damages of the purchaser from the injury of life, body, health or the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as the liability for other damages, which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of the duty of the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents are excluded. Essential contractual obligations are those, the fulfilment of which is necessary to achieve the objective of the Treaty.
(2) in the case of the infringement of essential contractual obligations we stick only to the contract-typical, foreseeable damage, if this simply negligently caused, unless it is to claims for damages of the purchaser arising from a violation of life, body or health.
(3) the restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 apply also for the benefit of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider, if claims directly against them are made.
(4) the provisions of the product liability Act shall remain unaffected.
§ 10 notes on data processing
(1) we collect data of the customer within the framework of the execution of contracts.
We note in particular the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act. Without the consent of the customer, we will only collect inventory and usage data of the customer, process, or use, as far as this is required for the execution of the contractual relationship and for the use and settlement of Telemedia.
(2) without the consent of the customer, we will not use data of the customer for purposes of advertising, market research or opinion research.
§ 11 final provisions
(1) on contracts between the company. NB store and the purchaser applies the law of the Federal Republic of Germany under exclusion of the UN purchase right.
(2) provided that if the customer is a merchant, a legal person of under public law or a public Special Fund, Court of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from contractual relations between the customer and the company is the company NB store NB store.
(3) the Treaty remains binding even when legal ineffectiveness of individual points in its other parts. Rather than the invalid points occur the statutory provisions, if any. Insofar as this would constitute an unreasonable hardness for a Contracting Party, the contract is cancelled but as a whole. Was 01.10.2016