General Terms and Conditions
Sect. 1 Scope of validity, customer information
The following general terms and conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between QUAD Musikwiedergabe GmbH and customers and entrepreneurs who purchase goods in our shop https://www.Quad-Musik.com. Conditions that oppose or differ from our terms and conditions are not accepted by us. The contract language is German.
Sect. 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the internet represent a non-binding invitation to you to purchase goods.
(2) You can add one or more products into the shopping cart. In the course of the order process you enter your data and desires concerning payment method, delivery modalities etc. Once you have entered your information and clicked the order button, you submit a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. You can also submit a binding order by telephone.
(3) With the immediate submission of confirmation of receipt by e-mail the offer will also simultaneously be deemed accepted and the sales contract concluded. In the case of a telephone order, the purchase contract is deemed valid if we accept your offer immedialely. If the offer is not accepted immediately, then you are no longer bound to it.
Sect. 3 Customer information: Storage of the contractual text
Your order with details of the contract concluded (e.g. type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We will send the GTC to you, but you can also access the GTC at any time via our web site. As registered customer you can access your passed orders over via the customer login area: Sign In: e-mail address: "Muster@Mustermann.de" Password: "Musterfrau" (Replace the sample entries in this field with your personal data).
Sect. 4 Customer Information: Correction note
You can amend your entries at any time before submitting the order by using the delete key. We will keep you informed throughout the checkout process of further correction options. You can terminate the order process also at any time by closing of the browser window completely.
Sect. 5 Retention of title
The purchase item remains our property until full payment is made.
Sect. 6 Statute of limitations of your warranty
(1) The warranty
The warranty complies with the statutory provisions.
(2) Consumer warranty for used goods
Your warranty due to defects in used goods expires one year after delivery of the item sold to you. Exeptions to this rule are claimes for damages, claims against defects that we fraudulently concealed and claims from a guarantee of the conditionof the item that we have assumed. For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods apply. In the event of a granted warranty period, the longest period shall apply in favor of the buyer.
(3) Business warranty for entrepreneurs
Your warranty claims due to defects in the good sold shall become time-barred one year after the passing of risk. The following claims are excluded from this rule:
- on compensation for damages
- for maliciously concealed defects
- arising from any granted warranty
- on recourse under §§ 445a, 478 Bürgerliches gesetzbuch (BGB, Civil Code)
- due to defects in building materials and components which have been used in accordance with there normal use for a building and which have caused its defectiveness.
The statutory limitaion periods shall apply to these excluded claims. In the event of a granted warranty period, the longer period shall apply in favor of the buyer.
Sect. 7 Jurisdictional venue
The exclusive jurisdictional venue for all disputes arising under this contract is our registered office, if you are a merchant.
Sect. 8 Consumer information: Participation in a dispute settlement procedure
We are obliged to take part in a dispute settlement procedure before the following consumer complaint office ("Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle"): Allgemeine Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle des Zentrums für Schlichtung e.V. (General consumer complaint office of the center for arbitration), Straßburger Straße 8, 77694 Kehl, www.verbraucher-schlichter.de