The Model 1688 L is a powerful thinclient with a small casing.
The new Intel-Celeron-processor family with QuadCore guarantees high computing performance combined with low power consumption. The thinclients are principally fanless and noiseless.
3 display connectors, a stable shaply casing or the footstand with speaker and USB-connectors make this client universally useful as office workplace or in a production environment.
With the centralized management software* the openthinclient® model 1688 L boots via the network (PXE). By using the onboard integrated flash memory, the thinclient is able to boot locally - after the appropriate configuration in the management software*
*= thinclient is delivered without an operating system and management software.
openthinclient® model 1688 L
- 1.60 GHz CPU Intell®Celeron® N3160 QuadCore
- fanless, passiv cooled
- chipset Intel® Corporation Braswell
- 2 GB RAM, DDR3L SO-DIMM (max. 8 GB)
- Intel® HD graphics 400
- 1x HDMI, 2x DP
- Resolution: max. 3840×2160
- internal flash storage volume 8 GB eMMC onboard
- LAN 10/100/1000 MBit/s
- 2× USB (3.0), 1× USB (2.0) front
- 2× USB (2.0) back
- 2× USB (2.0) in footstand
- 1× line-out, 1× microphone, internal 2W speaker
- power 12V, consumption ca. 5 Watt
- external power supply (100-240V @ 50-60 Hz)
- casing, black, ca. 19cm x 15cm x 5cm
- supports PXE-Boot
- without keyboard/mouse
- without software
- without software-support
- incl. 12 month warranty (B2B)
Recommended software: openthinclient OS version 2.2 Pales