- Improved wear protection, resists thermal breakdown, evaporation and foaming
- Provides continued high pump output, suitable for most power steering units
- Lightweight fluid avoids power losses
- 50% greater high-temp viscosity and 1/5 of the high-temp evaporation
- Greater heat resistance helps to prevent boil-over
- Helps to prevent high-temp steering fade and difficult effort steering at low temps
- Compatible with petroleums and synthetics
- 1/4 of the oxidation of petroleum power steering fluids
- Helps prevent leakage and squealing
|Vis @ -40°C
|Fire Point °C
|Vis @ 100°C after shear
|Vis @ 100°C
|Pour Point, °C
RED LINE POWER STEERING FLUID satisfies the service fill requirements of most auto manufacturers and can be used where the manufacturer calls for any automatic transmission fluid such as Dexron®, Dexron II-D®, II-E®, or Dexron III®, Ford Type-F, Mercon, or M2C138-CJ such as required by Ford, AMC, Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, Infiniti, Jaguar, VW, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, SAAB, Subaru, Volvo, Porsche, Mitsubishi, Mazda, and many others.
This fluid also satisfies power steering units requiring GM PN 1050017 or 1052884 (Spec Number 9985010), Chrysler Spec Number 5931, and Ford Spec Number M2C33-F. It also satisfies the hydraulic specifications of Denison HF-O, Vickers vane pumps, and Sundstrand piston pumps.