Right of withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be mainly attributed neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity.)
You have the right to cancel within fourteen days without giving any reason this contract. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the date
- In which you or a third party named by you, which is not the carrier, the goods have taken physical possession of, if you have ordered one or more products under a single order and these will be delivered uniformly or be;
- In which you or a third party named by you, which is not the carrier, the last goods have taken physical possession of, if you have ordered multiple products within a single order and these are supplied separately;
- In which you or a third party named by you, which is not the carrier, the last installment or the last piece have taken physical possession of, if you have ordered a product which is supplied in several lots or pieces;
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must contact us (René Spörke, Moosbach Str. 38, 74424 Bühlertann, Fax Number: +49 (0) 7973-1699056, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear explanation (eg, a consigned by post mail, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form which is not mandatory, however.
In order to observe the revocation period it is sufficient for you to send the message about the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of withdrawl
If you withdraw from this contract, we give you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us expensive type of standard delivery have), and must be repaid immediately at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice is received through your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which
They teach us about the cancellation of this contract, be returned to us or to pass. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days.
You bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You only need to pay for any diminished value of the goods, if the deterioration in value is due to a not necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods dealing with them.
The right does not apply to contracts
- The supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for their production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is important or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- The supply of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly;
- The supply of alcoholic beverages, the price was agreed in the contract that can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and the current value of fluctuations in the market depends on which the trader has no influence;
- The supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires prematurely in contracts
- If its unsealed after delivery for the delivery of sealed goods which are unsuitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return;
- The supply of goods when they were mixed after delivery because of its nature inseparably with other goods;
- The supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.