Universal pipe bending machine, pipe bender for round pipes + rectangular pipes, 3/8"-1", HPB22J - 02160
This manual pipe bending machine is suitable for different types of pipes
Especially suitable for heating engineering, pipeline construction etc.
For bending pipes from copper, aluminium, various non ferrous metals and other weak metals
You can insert the pipes into this machine and bend at every desired position
Operated manually by lever
This bending machine enables exact bending of round and rectangular pipes.
There are 4 fixing boreholes at the cast-iron base to fix to the work bench.
This tool is delivered with the following bending punches
1. for round pipes:
- 3/8“ with a radius of approx. 50 mm (for tubes with Ø10 mm)
- 1/2“ with a radius of approx. 60 mm (for tubes with Ø12 mm)
- 9/16“ with a radius of approx. 70 mm (for tubes with Ø14mm)
- 5/8“ with a radius of approx. 80 mm (for tubes with Ø16 mm)
- 3/4“ with a radius of approx. 90 mm (for tubes with Ø19 mm)
- 7/8“ with a radius of approx. 110 mm (for tubes with Ø22 mm)
- 1“ with a radius of approx. 110 mm (for tubes with Ø25 mm)
Max. bending angle: 180°
Max. pipe thickness: 0.8 mm - 1.2 mm
Fine tuning by knurled-screw
Length of the lever: 440 mm - 600 mm
This set is delivered in a transport case (see picture). This case is not(!) part of this offer. It is for transportation purpose only.
Dimensions of the packing: 625 mm x 360 mm x 150 mm
Weight: 26 kg
Shipping weight: 28 kg
For any inquiries please don't hesitate to contact us by phone at the following number: +49 2162 / 353967.
Customer pickup is possible after consultation.