||07th - 11th March 2022
Upon successful completion of this course, course participants will be able to:
- Explain the basic concepts of the TELEPERM XS system platform
- Identify the relevant hardware modules of the system platform
- State the system properties of the digital I&C system and the possibilities for fault detections
- Explain the basic principles of engineering and maintenance
This VIRTUAL CLASSROOM training is divided into 5 modules (days) of 2-3 hours a day and covers the following topics in detail:
- Modul 1: Program, Introduction TELEPERM XS and System architecture
- Modul 2: Hardware 2nd Generation
- Modul 3: System properties and TELEPERM XS Manuals overview
- Modul 4: Engineering process (overview) and SPACE overview (FDE & tools)
- Modul 5: Diagnosis and trouble shooting, Service Unit and Test bay (Overview)
Personnel involved in I&C project processing, including management staff and personnel in sales/marketing of I&C equipment and licensing authorities.
General knowledge of automation technology for safety systems in nuclear power plants.
2-3 hours a day
Participants: 6 to 8 persons
Please note that you have to install "Skype for Business" on your PC. Your PC should be equipped with a microphone and speakers. Alternatively a headset can be used.
Please test the functionality of the tool before the training.