can be shipped within 5 days
Vishay TSHA4400 - High power GaAlAs 875nm 3mm IR (infrared) LED (emitter) - 875nm infrared 3 mm LEDs, ROHS. We recommend using Vishay TSHA4401 with better parameters: increased radiant intensity (30 mW/sr instead of 20 mW/sr) and total radiant flux (24 mW instead of 20 mW).
Peak wavelength 875 nm,
viewing angle 40 degrees (±20°),
radiant intensity 12 mW/sr, typ. 20 mW/sr, max. 60 mW/sr,
total radiant flux 20 mW,
forward current 100 mA, surge current 2 A,
rise / fall time 600 ns (bei 100 mA), 300 ns (bei 1.5 A),
forward voltage 1.5 V.
The TSHA4400 series are infrared, 875 nm emitting diodes in GaAlAs technology, molded in a clear, untinted plastic package.
• Very highly efficient AlGaAs LED
• Package type: leaded
• Package form: T-1 (∅3 mm)
• Leads with stand-off
• High reliability
• High radiant power
• High radiant intensity
• Low forward voltage
• Suitable for high pulse current operation
• Good spectral matching with Si photodetectors
• Lead (Pb)-free component compliant to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC
• Halogen-free according to IEC 61249-2-21 definition
• Infrared remote control and free air data transmission systems.
• This emitter series is dedicated to systems with panes in transmission space between emitter and detector, because of the low absorbtion of 875 nm radiation in glass.
from 10 pcs per 1.09 EUR,
from 100 pcs per 0.99 EUR.
Keywords (EN, GB, UK, USA. CA, IE, AU, NZ): online shopping, buy now cheap, purchase order, online sell, best prices, inexpensive buying online, low prices, check price, Germany.